Trader/Sales Executive-Asian Focus
Greenworld Investment is a successful international trading group based in Perth, specialising in exporting & importing businesses (incl. meat, diary products, vegetables etc).
We are looking to expand our footprint within the Asian market to ensure a higher market share by way of onboarding a international trading professional with experience in the market.
- Executing sales and marketing strategies whilst ensuring the development of long standing working relationships within the region
- Manage foreign currency hedges as and when required
- Develop pricing structure for all products sold including managing buy and sell prices and the negotiations with counter-parties to create profitable business
- Deliver a yearly business strategy for all key suppliers and customers (inclusive of projected sales volume, promotional budgets and support required)
- Work cross-functionally with other members to become an integral member of the overall team
- Deliver a high level of customer service to key accounts by managing end to end solutions
- Manage Trade Shows in relevant markets
- At least 3 years international trading experience with strong ethics and trade practices and proven sales results in a fast paced environment with exposure to the meat industry/market.
- A highly developed analytical skillset which work seamlessly with advanced market research methodologies.
- Keen negotiator and a team player
Mandarin Speaking Junior Sales Coordinator – International Trading
Greenworld Investment is looking for someone who is vibrant, passionate and motivated individual to join their team in Perth. This is great and rare opportunity to join the global trading company. This role is suitable for a candidate who is willing to start from near the entry level, like administration, logistics/sales coordination and whatever the other responsibilities required by the business. You will be given an opportunity to learn global business.
- Support sales with all administrative and sales activities
- Execute logistic documentations for the trading operations
- Liaise with suppliers, freight forwarders and customers
- Process business and accounting entries
- Review, analyse and negotiate rates to minimise operating costs
- Arrange, monitor and update progress of shipments and
- Reconcile all business account payables and receivables
- Apply credit limits for suppliers, freight forwarders and customers with appropriate information and sufficient supporting documents.
- Inventory management and stock audit
- Customise operation to meet procurement and logistics requirements.
- Visit the warehouse and conduct stock audit when required
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Relevant industry experience is not required as long as you have a good attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task
- No industry nor similar role experience is OK
- Must have strong passion for international Trading and Sales
Trade Support Analyst
Greenworld Investment is currently looking for a Mandarin Speaking Expat Liaison and General Administration Manager looking after the General Affairs and HR related to expatriate staff and the management of the General Administration function for one of our clients.
- Handling of daily reconciliations
- Trading support – transaction life cycle of bonds and repos across the sales and trader work flow
- Trade capture and reporting
- Working with global teams to resolve queries
- Ensuring daily controls are adhered to including regulatory reporting
- Minimum 2 years experience in Financial markets
- 1-2 years in similar role
- Strong control mindset
- Securities lending knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, VBA and Macros
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of financial products and corporate actions
Accounts and Admin Officer
The Accounts and Admin Officer will primarily perform all accounting duties for all business inside the group and handle export documents for different projects.
- Mail, phone and office supply management
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Full function of accounts payable/accounts receivable
- End to end payroll
- PAYG/BAS and other statutory payments
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (both written and verbal)
- 5+ years working in a global organisation
- Strong experience with expatriate payroll processing
- Strong experience with immigration and a working knowledge of Australian employment legislation
- Must have previous people management experience with a small team
- MUST have an academic background in business, eg. Commerce, Accounting, Finance and etc.
- Interpersonal skills – ability to understand and influence people
- Exposure to international practice and cross-cultural work environment
- A hands-on attitude, and the ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the Zero or MYOB accounting software package (preferred)
Please register your interest in this attractive role by forwarding your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only applicants shortlisted for this role will be contacted. Your application will be regarded in the strictest confidence. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.